शुक्रवार, 26 जुलाई 2024

LNMU PG (2023-2025) Semester-I Result Declerard

All students are informed that their Semester-I results have been declared on July 24, 2024.
To find the PG Semester-I results on the Lalit Narayan Mithila University Darbhanga

follow these steps:
1. Session: Select the appropriate session from the drop-down menu.
2. Course Type: Select "Postgraduate."
3. Course: Select your specific PG course.
4. Semester: Select "Semester-I."
5. Result Type: Select the desired result type (e.g., "Regular," "Re-evaluation").

After filling in these details, click the "Search Result" button to find the results

1. Find Roll Number on your admit card.
2. Enter Roll Number in the search field.
3. Click Search result.
4. Choose Print or Download to save or print the document.

Download Marksheet : click here

Guidelines  : click here

Official website : click here

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

LNMU PG semester I session-2024 -2026 selection letter download direct link

Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has released the selection letter for PG Semester I session. The admission process will ...