शुक्रवार, 4 अक्तूबर 2024

SSC CGL Tier I Examination 2024 Answer key declared

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the provisional answer key for the SSC CGL 2024 Tier I exam. Candidates who appeared for the exam, held from September 9 to 26, 2024
You can check your responses and raise objections if needed. The objection window is open from October 3 to October 6, 2024, with a fee of ₹100 per question. After this period, no objections will be accepted.

This Tier I exam is part of a recruitment drive to fill 17,727 vacancies across various Group B and C positions.

Download answer key : click here

Notification : click here

Official website : click here

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

LNMU PG semester I session-2024 -2026 selection letter download direct link

Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has released the selection letter for PG Semester I session. The admission process will ...